The most advanced cooling, wicking and odor control technologies.
The Nimbus Tee uses the most advanced wicking, cooling and odor control technologies. Unlike traditional wicking that washes off over time, Delta™ technology is built into the fibers and uses specialized knit construction with both hydrophobic and hydrophilic yarns for advanced control of body moisture dispersal. These patent-pending radiating knit structures keep you cooler in hot conditions and high-aerobic activities by increasing airflow to dissipate heat.
- Uses advanced Polartec® Delta fabric for built-in, non-chemical wicking and cooling
- Hydrophilic fibers at interior of tee pull sweat away from body while hydrophobic fibers on the exterior of the tee dissipate moisture
- Flatlocked anti-chafe seams for all day comfort
- Polygiene® antimicrobial odor control technology
- Sustainably made with 47% recycled polyester and bluesign® and OEKO-TEX® certified fabric
- 52% polyester 44% lyocell 4% spandex
- Center Back Length: 28.5" / 72.39 cm
- Sleeve Length: 17.75" / 45 cm
- Weight: 4.55 oz / 129 g