A favorite for moving fast and light in the backcountry or on the trail.
This lightweight, women's-specific fit FastpackHer allows you to move fast in the backcountry with a durable design that checks all the feature boxes. True to our roots, it uniquely fits like a vest with water bottles up front, but distributes weight like a pack. We gave it an upgrade with Infiknit? and FastFlow technology to increase the backpanel's breathability and moisture wicking. This do-it-all pack also has plenty of dedicated external storage, a roll-top opening and a full-side external zipper for easy access to anything inside.
- Large front storage for water, phone, maps, glasses, or food
- Two large side pockets for larger water vessels
- Unique zip-down main compartment for total access to gear
- Roll-top closure expands or compresses to secure varying capacities
- Large external stretch mesh pockets for quick access
- Sliding rail sternum straps
- Height adjustable T-hook harness for weight distribution
- Easy access pocket with keyfob
- MonoRip Mesh is very strong, but extremely breathable.
- Daisy chains for securing extra gear
- Volume: 23 L / 1373 in3
- Torso Size (M/L): 23-49" / 60-125 cm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.5" x 8.5" x 7" / 41.9 x 21.6 x 1 .8cm
- Weight: 19.8 oz / 560 g
- No. of Exterior Pockets: 8
- Reflectivity: Yes
- Reservoir Compatible: Yes
- Primary/Body: 100% Polyester