MAKE THIS THE YEAR OF NEW ADVENTURES
NEW ADVENTURES SWEEPSTAKES
Win one of three unique trips with Aspire Adventure Running, fully outfitted by UD and partners! Many of the most spectacular trails in the United States are located deep inside our nation’s wilderness areas and parks. There will never be “races” in these places, but they are open to adventure. Accessing this wild terrain as a runner requires the right gear and the right amount of logistical support. Enter the New Adventures Sweepstakes, and you could win one of three multi-day wilderness running adventures. Open to US residents 18+ only.
Enter to Win by March 12, 2019
$1,200 Value | 4 Days, 50 Miles
Sequestered along the shores of Lake Chelan, surrounded by the formidable peaks of the North Cascades, there lies a valley of impressive beauty and simplicity. Stehekin is as much an ideal as it is a village, set apart from the pace and “progress” of modernity. Inaccessible except by boat, plane or trail, this community is a small enclave of artisans, ranchers, and others drawn to a life defined by mountains and a deep connection to place. More Trip Info
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.
$1,200 Value | 3 Days, 95 Miles
At 14,410’, Mt. Rainier rises up from lowland valleys in an immense display of rock, ice, and majestic beauty. Circumnavigating the mountain’s glaciated flanks lies the Wonderland Trail. This 95-mile loop gains and descends 23,810’ as it weaves through ancient forests, flows through flower-filled meadows, and climbs the many steep ridges cut by the mountain’s glaciers and rivers. To travel this trail is to experience the ecosystems, beauty, and savagery of the mountain. More Trip Info
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.
$1,200 Value | 3 Days, 60 Miles
Located on a remote, roadless stretch of the Northern California coastline, the Lost Coast trail follows the collision path between land and sea. To run this trail is to experience rugged and stunning beaches, sublime ocean vistas, spectacular sunsets, and the diversity of creatures whose life exists in the primeval intertidal universe. This trip is a multi-day supported run where all of the gear, food, beverages, and logistics are handled by Aspire crew. More Trip Info
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.
About Aspire Adventure
Aspire organizes single and multi-day running adventures in wilderness terrain. They provide logistical and emergency support paired with delicious meals for a unique and memorable backcountry running experience. For specific trip details check out www.AspireAdventureRunning.com
The Winner of Each Trip Will Receive a $400 Travel Voucher and Gear From Our Partners!
Terms & Conditions
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW ONLY. DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES.
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. Eligibility. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO SHIP TO THE U.S. THOSE AGE 18 OR OLDER, AND ULTIMATE DIRECTION RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO ENTRANTS WHO RESIDE IN OTHER JURISDICTIONS. If you have an APO or FPO mailing address, you must identify your state of permanent residence. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Ultimate Direction in the format designated below.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The Contest period is from February 5, 2019 - March 12, 2019 (the "Deadline.") All entries must be received by the Deadline to be eligible to win a prize.
3. How to Enter. Via the web: https://ultimatedirection.com/new-adventures-sweepstakes/
4. Limit one entry per person per prize. Multiple entries by the same person using one or more e-mail accounts will not be accepted. No mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will be accepted. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account which may be identified by reverse domain name search. In the event of any dispute, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the e-mail address from which the e-mail was sent.
5. Selection and Notification. Winner will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries on March 12, 2019. Winners will be notified by e-mail by March 12, 2019. To claim a prize, winner should follow the instructions contained in his or her notification email.
6. Prizes. Three (3) Winners will receive: (1) Adventure Trip valued at $1,200. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within 10 days after delivery of notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected by a second random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. Prizes are not transferable and may not be used with any other promotional discount. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Exxel Outdoors reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value for any prize. Limit one prize per household or address. All prizes are awarded "AS IS".
7. Selection of Prize. Actual model, color, accessories and features of the Prize shall be selected by Exxel Outdoors in its sole discretion.
8. General Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, you release Exxel Outdoors, participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
9. Use of Winner's Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the sweepstakes constitutes permission to use winner's name, address, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, address, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
10. Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, winner will be required to execute and deliver to Exxel Outdoors a signed affidavit of eligibility, acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability.
11. Email Opt-In. By entering this sweepstakes, you agree to receive email updates from Ultimate Direction, Aspire Adventures, and participating partners. You may opt out at any time.
12. Sweepstakes Sponsor. The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Exxel Outdoors, 6235 Lookout Road, Suite B, Boulder CO, 80301.