No matter how lightweight or cutting-edge a water bottle is, it's worthless without effective liquid distribution. For years now, Ultimate Direction Kicker Valve™ has offered a different and revolutionary option in personal hydration. The first valve on the market to offer a very versatile water flow, the Kicker Valve lets users sip small, gulp big or drink somewhere in between – all with a simple bite and a squeeze. The Kicker Valve opens easily with a quick pull and closes with an effortless, hands-free 40-degree kick to the side. Extra bonuses – it's leak proof, soft on the mouth and maintenance free
Sure, our Kicker Valve requires a short learning curve. But based on feedback from everyday runners and racers, we know that once users get the hang of it, they're thrilled with the difference - and quickly become brand loyalists.
It's as easy as...
- Pull the valve up with your fingers or teeth.
- Bite the valve and aim the flow to the side or bottom of your mouth.
- Squeeze the bottle. For a sip, a slight draw will suffice. For a big gulp, apply more pressure.
- Kick the valve to the side and it will automatically slip into its retracted, leak-proof position.
Kicker Valve™ Highlights
- Biggest flow on the market
- X-cut opening provides increased flow with a draw rate of 1,000 mL
- Soft-touch valve for easier drinking
- FDA/NSF approved, medical-grade silicone mouthpiece (BPA-free)
- One-piece valve construction eliminates moving parts that can cause leaking
- Only Ultra Sonic Welded Valve on the market with a higher retention than friction-fit valves (radiofrequency weld process seals the valve tight to prevent choking hazards)
- Maintenance free (other valves may require O-ring lubrication to protect them from drying out)